05 October 2008

That thing called work 2

Okay I admit it, messing around with outfits on polyvore is extremely fun. But not without good reason. Often I feel like my wardrobe might be limited, as in, "ohhh if only I had the perfect pink skirt to go with this." I'm sure we all feel the same at some points. In any case polyvore allows me the entirety of the internet for clothing options and erases any financial concerns when constructing an outfit. Basically, I can dream I would be so much more stylish if I just had the chance. Anyway, below is my latest construction for those work days I'm not going to yet.


Outfit consists of:

Vintage pleated pink polyester skirt by Devon. Measurements: 26" waist, 36" hips. Available at Plaid Pony Vintage for $24.

Victorian buckle designed bracelet with floral motif. Available at Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry for $450.

Dark gray cotton short sleeved sweater with lace inserts by Chloe. Available at Browns Fashion for 240.00 GBP.

Antique styled earrings. Available at The Marlene Harris Collection for $400.

Gray suede peep toe Destiny pumps by Paris Hilton. Available at zappos.com for $93.

Gunmetal colored zippered wallet. Available at Botkier for $275.

1950s gold metal handbag. Available at ESTATEments Handbags for $65.

4 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

I love looking at the outfits you put together! This is my favorite! Lovely! :o)

Aimée - Vint Condition said...

Thank you! I can't believe I used anything promoted by Paris Hilton, but I love those shoes. Mostly I love the purse though, it looks like a picnic basket and who wouldn't be into that?

Meghan Brinson said...

You're really liking pleats these days huh? Very nice for work--feminine yet structured.

Aimée - Vint Condition said...

Well only because I found a bunch of cute pleated skirts at one place online. I'm not completely committed to the pleat.