This is not one of those days.
I could complain, because trust me I have plenty to say, but this is neither the place or the time for that. Instead, I'll focus on the positive:
1. my vintage to modern ratio for my outfit is leaning heavily toward vintage. I love the apricot color of this skirt!
2. I finally renewed my driver's license! It expires Friday, so that's one less thing to worry about.
3. It's 55 right now with an expected high of 73. This means the snow is melting and the river is rising which is fascinating to watch from our direction (hat is if it doesn't rise more)
4. I started spring cleaning the house starting with cleaning my carpets and couch. Surely I'm not the only one who finds it cathartic to see all the nasty stuff that used to live in your carpets being drained away.
5. I've got a new poetry project started in my head. It's going to live there for awhile until the first one comes to fruition, but for now it's germinating.
Outfit consists of:
Sweater: chocolate brown cardigan by Spense found at Marshall's
Blouse: 1950s cream blouse by Morlove found on Ebay
Belt: 1950s brown belt rescued from a trashed dress found at auction
Skirt: 1980s apricot pencil skirt found at Birds Chasing Bugs
Shoes: brown platform sandals by Nine West found at Marshall's