27 August 2012

First Day






Today, another first day. Last year the river behind me was flooding from Irene (although it's not apparent in the post) and I was quite a bit smaller. I'm working on losing all the baby weight, but it's a long process. The skirt I wore last year doesn't come close to fitting yet and most of my vintage clothing was packed away until I can squeeze myself into them again. 

But for now I managed to pull together this outfit. I consider it a success since a student (not even one of my own attempting to earn brownie points) complemented me on it this morning.


Sweater: burnt orange sweater by found at TJ Maxx
Top: sea green tank found at Banana Republic
Belt: ruffled belt by Betsy Johnson found at TJ Maxx
Skirt: 1980s brown skirt found at Goodwill
Shoes: brown platform sandals by Nine West found at Marshall's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit! You look fantastic and the colours work so well together.

Erika Kane said...

You look great, Aimee. I hope you had a great first day.