16 June 2010

Red Letter Day: The Beginning

So here it is: I quit my day job with only a shred of a plan.  I have long wanted to own my very own brick and mortar vintage store, but I'm not entirely convinced my very small hometown could support one.  I thought it over and decided that opening an online etsy store makes the most sense.  So here I am, me, the cats, a supportive husband, and an attic full of vintage clothes.  In the fall I'll start teaching at one of the local colleges, but for now, this is my life.  Hunting and listing vintage and finishing my poetry manuscript.

By the end of this week you'll be able to find me at: http://VintConditionStyle.etsy.com
And Like my page on Facebook at this link here.

What that means for this blog is shop updates.  I'll still feature listings by other sellers because I think it's important to be part of a supportive community.  This will also mean more consistent blogging and exploration of vintage style past and present.  For now, here's a sneak preview of what the shop listing will include this week:

No comments: