10 July 2010

A Shop Update: Hats

1960s British herringbone wool hat available now at Vint Condition
 
1960s cream and gold turban. **Sold**

1940s black faux fur hat with ribbon trim available now at Vint Condition

1940s pink pancake hat with black velvet trim available now at Vint Condition

1940s brown wool hat **sold**

1950s feather and satin hat available now at Vint Condition


Late 1800s collapsible opera (top) hat from France. Coming soon!



Hats, the ultimate accessory. I'm leaving a phase in my life where I never considered hats to embracing them. They complete an outfit in such an unexpected and fun way.  Unfortunately, my head is erm...rather large. That added with my thick hair makes it a bit harder to find the right hat for me. Obviously our V.C. model doesn't have this problem.



1 comment:

Lo said...

that's such a great turban--too bad it's sold.