11 March 2010

Home Decorating

I live in a dainty house, or at least that's how I think of it in my mind. It's a 1915 four-square with lovely woodwork and space to grow into. We have some projects to do, most importantly finishing out the summer kitchen, refinishing the hardwood floors that are hiding under carpet, tile, and laminate wood. We also need to modernize our depressing bathrooms and make our third floor attic into an office space.

If I had my way we'd be speeding forward on our home renovations, but my husband, dear though he is, feels like we'll get to it when we get to it. Le sigh.

For now though, I'm thinking of getting some art for the wall leading into our kitchen. Top thoughts at the moment:


These prints are by the very fabulous and witty WildLifePrints.

 I've long adored these stunning photographs by Sharon Montrose. I love them all and could easily pick any of her prints.


Super sweet birds by mincingmockingbird.

 And last, but not least, the amazing miniature stylings of Erin Tyner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.