02 September 2011

Bumblebee

I remember hearing that nature doesn't make mistakes when it comes to color. I think, though the memory is hazy, it could have come from Genevieve Gorder of HGTV fame. So today, I stuck to yellow and black. It felt a bit like cheating since I was wearing the oft present neutral, black, but just work with me here!

On another note, it seems to be getting warmer instead of cooler.  I need to remind myself to wear lighter (see Wednesday's post) more breathable (see today's post) fabrics.  Because really, it's not appealing to teach while a sweaty mess.

Today is an extra light vintage day:


Outfit consists of:
Shirt: yellow blouse by Merona found at Target
Belt: 1980s black vintage belt stolen from a dress
Skirt: black ruffled skirt by Max Studio found at TJ Maxx
Shoes: black and white sandals by Merona found at Target


No comments: